Sunday, July 20, 2008

Banners

Hello everyone!
If you would like a banner with your listing on the site, just email it to me and I will put it on for you. Free of course. You can see a sample on the site under Florida's, Theresa Marie Photography .

Everyone who has signed up will have a lifetime membership. And it will be the same for everyone who joins till 2009. Anyone who signs up after January 1, 2009 will pay a small fee to sign-up, maybe 20 bucks or so, I don't know yet, that is to help pay for hosting and site upgrades, and I want to hire a designer to help me keep up and make things all pretty. As always if anyone has ideas to make things better feel free to shoot me an email or call.

Have a great day guys!

Bill



Second Shooter USA • 563-468-3799 • www.secondshooterusa.com

No comments: